Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Regular bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Medicupping Vacuum therapy is a pleasant and non-invasive approach that achieves powerful results.
Treatments can profoundly affect physiology and structure, enabling the body to release old restrictions and compensatory patterns, and return to healthy functioning. The techniques are safe and comfortable for use on children, adults, and seniors. Treatments can be done once for simple issues, or in a series to resolve more complicated conditions.
Special applications of Medicupping Vacutherapies include:
- Mastectomy recovery
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Joint replacements
- Breast reconstruction preparation/recovery
- Nervous system imbalances
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Athletic event preparation
- Face lifting and drainage